Monday, 24 September 2012

Clashing prints for AW12

Today I took inspiration from Prada's clashing geo prints for AW12. Bright and 60s inspired. I love the colours that Prada used for the catwalk: vivid purples, Pinks, Oranges.

My shirt is vintage Givenchy which cost £30- I love the big pointed collar! and the skirt is aztec print which I picked up from Topshop this summer For £28.

To smarten the look up I have added a thick black leather waist belt to pull it all in some gold vintage earrings and of course popping purple lipstick.

I found it hard to get the right prints that work well together my shirt has a slight aztec geo print which matched that in the skirt so it works. When reviewing the catwalks I found that this occured throughout they would use tile print with a slightly different tile print clashing. Prada do this to perfection!

I love the colours in this outfit and I am definitely 'wearing print and wearing it proud this season!'

X

No comments:

Post a Comment