Wednesday, 19 September 2012

Frock on Vintage Studio

My wonderful friend Pam Cheema owns a vintage studio in Birmingham called 'Frock on Vintage' and this week she has made my week and found me the most stunning vintage pieces...

The first is this stunning bralet! Tacky gems are everywhere at the moment & I think this is just enough for my wardrobe! Thinking of teaming this with a vintage acid wash high waisted denim skirt or my leather skater skirt. VERY excited to rock this one out!


The second is something I have been looking for in ages.. a decent vintage bumbag! Pam found me this very rare Moschino bumbag which i know will come in handy on nights out! What a find...


Find your own vintage gems @ http://www.facebook.com/groups/frockonvintage/
Lot's of Love x


No comments:

Post a Comment