Sunday, 23 September 2012

Outfit hunting!

One of my buys this weekend was this leopard print leotard from vintage store Rokit which I picked up for £7! I am a big fan of retro leotards for going out, the shapes are usually really flattering- low backs, low front, high leg cut. Usually I team mine with denim shorts/ leather shorts maybe a cheeky bumbag! Or to dress it up with a leather skater skirt or high waisted leggings!

This time I have gone with my ombré pastel shorts which I picked up from Ragged Priest for £35 the colours are beautiful! Teamed it with fishnets and creepers for that grunge look.

Wearing this out next weekend but going to add some big gold vintage hoop earrings and some gold rings.god I sound like a chav? more for the madonna esq look!

This is my new post on lookbook which I have named Ombré Leopard!

Happy Monday x

No comments:

Post a Comment