Saturday, 22 September 2012

Saturday at Brick Lane

Finally today I spent doing my favourite thing.. Exploring! Since moving to London I am so keen to get out and about as much as possible and see this wonderful city.
Today I took one of my best friends Lucy to see the sights of Brick Lane because I can't keep away!
Everytime I go I always find amazing vintage pieces and today was no exception.

I found amazing fur coats for around £28, I brought an amazing leopard print leotard for £7 which I am definitely rocking next week for a trashy 80's look with gold earrings and fishnets.. madonna eat your heart out! An AMAZING leather tassle poncho for £45 which would be unbelievable for winter with a jumper and some boots!
The whole atmosphere is amazing there, everyone is there for fashion and because they love it. The coffee shops and food are also top notch, it is definitely my favourite place to be in London.
I also checked out Box Park in Shoreditch the pop up mall which was also very cool- lot's of little well known shops!

Today I wore one my favourite vintage pieces this aztec green skirt which I got on Ebay for £18 , this look reminds me a bit of a rasta with a twist.. some i'm naming it 'Rasta Grunge'. Lucy went for a sport chic look which she rocked very well!


No comments:

Post a Comment