Saturday, 22 September 2012

Unique Loving!

I'm a huge fan of Topshop Unique.. This summer I was loving the cleopatra/ egyptian inspired collection and this winter I am loving the military feel.. This is one collection in which I just can't say no!

My recent buys include the cross print unique pinafore dress which is just heaven! I am going through a pinafore obsession for AW2012 which I will later discuss so this made me weak at the knees! It was an expensive £175 but I don't mind buying investment pieces like this. I wore it here with a tee when the weather has been quite warm, but can't wait to layer it with a jumper and belt either over the top or underneath and of course some killer winter boots!



Second is my leather and wool dress which I brought last week for £150 from the second release of the season. My boyfriend said I look like a bond girl in this (could be worse!) 
I have had a lot of compliments when wearing this and now the weather has got cold it's perfect with tights and heeled boots! I felt the need for minimal accessories as the dress is such a statement dress.




I didn't think much of the SS2013 catwalk at London Fashion week last week. Compared to the last 2 seasons it didn't excite me as much as usual. Maybe this will curb my Unique spending!

x


No comments:

Post a Comment